- Data Controller
For the purpose of DP Legislation, Unit 3 are a data controller.
You can contact us at:
Fishery Lane, Naas, Co. Kildare
- Personal Information Collected
On this website we collect your name and your email address so that we can contact you and provide you with details about our Community, as you have requested.
Should you decide to become a member or to take one of our classes we will collect and thereafter keep additional personal data from you for the duration of your membership. This is to enable us to provide you with high quality personal training. We will request your consent to do this. We will also request your consent to email you or text you marketing and promotional information. However, you can withdraw your consent at any time.
- Children under 16
Members who are under 16 years must obtain parental/guardian consent before disclosing any personal data to Unit 3.
- Sharing your Personal Data
Unit 3 does not share your personal data with any third party. We store your personal data on a database supported by Google/Microsoft which means your personal data may be transferred to the US. Our terms and conditions with Google/Microsoft confirm their adherence to Privacy Shield/approved Standard Contractual clauses.
- Your rights
Under DP Legislation, you are the Data Subject and owner of your Personal Data
- You have the right to request access to your Personal Data we hold.
- You have the right to request rectification of inaccurate Personal Data we hold.
- You have the right to request restriction of processing of your Personal Data.
- You have the right to object to the processing of your Personal Data.
- You have the right to request we ‘port’ your Personal Data to another organisation.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time to the processing of your Personal Data at any time.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Commission: Lo Call 1890 252 231 or email email@example.com.
Unit 3 reserve the right to amend this policy at any time. An up to date policy is available upon request.